About the Firm
Experienced New Jersey Lawyer Provides Skillful Representation
West New York firm assists with immigration, bankruptcy and other issues
An accomplished attorney can help you overcome legal challenges and create a better future for you and your family. At Winograd and Schwartz, Attorneys at Law, P.C. in West New York, we have a four-decade legacy of assisting New Jersey residents in a wide variety of practice areas. Serving clients throughout Hudson and Bergen counties, attorney Laraine Schwartz handles many types of important concerns, including immigration, bankruptcy and real estate matters. With more than 30 years in legal practice, she offers strong counsel and determined advocacy to a diverse group of local clients.
Attorney handles real estate and family matters in Hudson and Bergen
Since 1976, North Jersey individuals and businesses have relied on us for help with the most complex and difficult situations because of our:
- Strong recommendations — The cornerstone of our firm’s success is the extensive experience we have in obtaining favorable outcomes for New Jersey residents. This work has earned us praise and referrals from colleagues and the people we represent.
- Responsive counsel — Attorneys and clients work best as partners. Our firm is committed to providing practical advice so that you can serve as a valuable contributor to your case.
- Personalized attention — As a small practice, we are able to tailor our representation to your particular needs.
We measure our success not by the number of clients we represent, but by how well we represent them at every stage of their matter. In many cases, we are able to secure a favorable result through negotiation so that clients can avoid the time and expense associated with litigation.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable advocate delivers strong legal support
Throughout North Jersey, our firm represents clients in various legal practice areas, including:
- Immigration — For any type of immigration issue, including assistance securing a green card and representation during hearings, we provide effective advocacy.
- Bankruptcy — If you are struggling with a debt problem, we can explain options such as bankruptcy and help to execute a plan that relieves your burden.
- Real estate — We handle all types of residential and commercial real estate concerns, including transactions and property disputes.
- Wills — No matter your age or financial situation, our firm can help create a will that safeguards your assets and establishes clear instructions for their distribution.
- Family law — In divorces and other family law matters, our firm offers comprehensive counsel whether your case is amicable or highly contested.
- USCIS temporary protected status — When returning to a country is unsafe, we help clients pursue temporary protected status from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Regardless of your specific legal challenge, the best way to maximize the likelihood of success is to seek prompt assistance from a qualified attorney.
Contact an established New Jersey attorney to schedule an appointment
Winograd and Schwartz, Attorneys at Law, P.C. represents clients in Hudson and Bergen counties in a wide range of legal practice areas including immigration, real estate and bankruptcy. Please call 201-770-9990 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our West New York office. Our staff assists clients in Spanish and English.